THE bookmakers have revealed the latest odds ahead of tonight’s final
The odds have shifted drastically with Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran now the favourites to be the winning couple.
BETFAIR GET £20 IN FREE ACCAS*
The final episode of the series will see four couples, Millie Court and Liam Reardon, Teddy Soares and Faye Winter, Kaz Kamwi and Tyler Cruickshank and Chloe and Toby, compete to take home the £50,000 prize.
Last week, Millie Court and Liam Reardon were favourites to win the show – but now things have turned in Chloe and Toby’s favour.
Chloe and Liam Reardon are now odds on in the female and male individual market too with Betfair.
Winning couple odds
- Chloe Burrows & Toby Aromolaran 5/6
- Millie Court & Liam Reardon 10/11
- Faye Winter & Teddy Soares 6/1
- Kaz Kamwi & Tyler Cruickshank 25/1
- Liberty Poole & Jake Cornish 33/1
- Millie Court 8/13
- Chloe Burrows 13/8
- Faye Winter 11/1
- Kaz Kamwi 11/1
- Liam Reardon 8/13
- Toby Aromolaran 13/8
- Teddy Soares 11/1
- Tyler Cruickshank 11/1
*Terms and conditions: Min stake £5, min odds 2.0. Only deposits made using Cards or ApplePay will qualify. Free bets are awarded after the qualifying bet has settled, valid for 30 days, and must be used on multiples with 3+ legs. Max £20 in free bets. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: The Sun