ENGLAND take on the USA in their second World Cup match TONIGHT.
The Three Lions head into the game in stunning form after thrashing Iran 6-2 in their opener in Doha.
But now they’ll have to switch their focus on USA, who drew 1-1 with Wales on Monday night.
England were emphatic in their win over Iran, with Bukayo Saka grabbing two goals after 19-year-old Jude Bellingham opened the scoring.
USA started their clash with Wales much the better side, with Timothy Weah opening the scoring in the first half.
But Gareth Bale’s penalty pegged them back.
And now their game against England proves to be an absolutely vital one.
The two teams played each other in South Africa 12 years ago – and following Emile Heskey’s opener, the US equalised through Clint Dempsey, no little thanks to Robert Green’s howler in goal.
When is England vs USA?
- England’s big clash with USA will get underway from 7pm UK time on Friday, November 25 – TOMORROW.
- The game will be played at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor, Qatar.
- The stadium can hold up to 60,000 fans and was opened last year, specifically for the World Cup.
- Wales face Iran in Group B’s other game on Friday at 10am.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- England vs USA will be shown live on ITV1 in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the ITV Hub, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- The game is FREE to watch, so long as you have a TV licence.
- Radio listeners can hear the commentary of England vs USA FREE Live on talkSPORT.
Harry Kane has had a scan on his ankle after a knock he picked up in the win over Iran.
The scan is said to have gone well, and Kane emerged for training with the rest of his team-mates on Wednesday.
Kyle Walker could return to the side after missing the first game because of his thigh problem.
But James Maddison is set to miss out again, with Callum Wilson also a slight doubt after missing training following the Iran game.
The US have no known injury issues at present.
What are the odds?
England win 11/20
USA victory 5/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct as of November 24.
Source: The Sun